First question rise in our minds is what is a T Shirt???
You are at the
right place. T Shirt is a short sleeved casual
top, it is generally made of yarn, it looks like English word T when spread out
flat. T Shirt is a normal day uniform for all of s. We just go to market or visit any online store like vestesofficial.com and buy our favourite t shirt and just wear it, simple.
Did you think that
how t shirts are made???
T shirt making is
not that simple like wearing. Here we will tell you that how t shirts are made.
Maybe you wanted to launch your new store, or you run , or maybe you’re not striking that kind of
volume yet, but you see it around the corner and don’t know what to do. Relax,
we’re here for you. Get ready to take a crash course of making t shirts like VESTES.
There are only FIVE sewing steps and you've got a really fun Tee for all ages (and genders)
- The T-shirt style is designed and the sizes are shifted to patterns. Adjustments are made for size differences and technical preferences.
- After designing and pattern making cut that pattern sheet according to your style lines.
- Then cut the T-shirt units to the sizes of the patterns. The pieces consist of a tubed body, or separate front and back sections, sleeves, perhaps pockets, and trim.
- Cut a strip of ribbing 11 to 11.5 inches x 2 inches (or whatever width you'd like. 2 inches is nice for a 4 year old). Remember to cut perpendicular to the ribs.
- 2) Assembling the front and back
- For fabric that is not tubed, the separate pieces for the front and back sections must be stitched together at the shoulders. They are joined at the seam lines to form a simple, narrow, covered seam and stitched together.
Attach the neckband
- For crew and v neck shirts, the neck edge should be slightly shorter in circumference than the outer edge where it is attached to the garment. Thus, the neckband must be stretched just the right amount to prevent swollen.
- 4) Sewing the sleeves
- If the T-shirt body is tube-shaped, the sleeve material is first sewn together, and then set into the garment. Alternatively, if the T-shirt is "cut and sewn," the unseamed sleeve is set into place. Later during the final stage of sewing the shirt, the sleeve and side seams are sewn in one action.
Stitching the arm and side seam
- After all that join both front and
back of a t shirt and sew arm and side seam of edges.
- Additional Steps:
- Pockets may be sewn onto T-shirts intended for casual wear. Higher quality T-shirts will insert an interlining into the pocket so that it maintains its shape. The interlining is inserted into the pocket as it is sewn onto the T-shirt front. Pockets may be attached to the garment with automated setters, so the operator only has to arrange the fabric pieces, and the mechanical setter positions the pocket and stitches the seam.
- One or more labels are usually attached at the back of the neckline. Labels provide information about the manufacturer, size, fabric content, and washing instructions.